Center for Synthetic and Systems Biology, Tsinghua University was established in August, 2011. It consists members from Department of Automation, Department of Biomedical Engineering, School of Medicine, School of Life Sciences and School of Environment. We aim at developing synthetic and systems biology with the collaboration of interdisciplinary subjects.
Major Research Area:
- Bioinformatics with high-throughput technology
- Disease networks
- Epigenetical mechanism in cell programmability and reprogrammability
- Synthetic gene circuits and its application in medicine
- Bio-environment and bio-energy
- System genomics and developmental biology