Here will be a configuration form
Help Center - Read Me for Instruction.
- Pudmed_ID: PubMed ID of original literatures for the enhancer-disease associations and a hyperlink to the literatures in Pubmed.
- chr: The chromatin of the enhancers.
- start: The start site of the enhancers.
- end: The end site of the enhancers.
- strand: The strand of the enhancers.
- gene: The enhancers’ target genes.
- UCSC: A hyperlink to UCSC genome browser to get detailed information of the enhancer regions.
- species: The species where enhancer-disease associations are validated.
- cell type: The cell type where enhancer-disease associations are validated.
- refence genome: The reference genome of the genome coordinate.
- mutation: The mutation information involved in enhancer-disease associations.
- disease: Disease name and a hyperlink to OMIM web page.
- browse the experimentally supported enhancer-disease association data;
- search the experimentally supported enhancer-disease association data;
- download the experimentally supported enhancer-disease association data;
Users can select the disease name in the search box in the "By Disease" module. Then the database will return some enhancer-disease interactions, which are associated with the disease. Furthermore, users can export the search result using export button.First, select the disease name you interested at the top right. Then you get your result and the search constraint will display at the top: