Welcome to the workshop on Integrative Data Analysis in Systems Biology (IDASB 2012) in BIBM 2012!
The IDASB 2012 workshop is the third in a series of workshops that aim at providing a forum for discussion on such integrated data analysis approaches in systems biology as data representation and visualisation, pattern recognition, machine learning, and meta-analysis. This workshop will feature the theme of "integrated approach" and "complex biological system." Research areas include, but are not limited to:
- Large-scale or cross-species data integration for the reconstruction of networks and pathways
- Quantitative understanding of dynamics of regulatory, signalling, interaction and metabolic networks through modelling and simulation techniques
- Prediction of protein/RNA structure and biological networks interactions
- Data integration and knowledge driven approach in biomarker identification and drug discovery
- Enhancement and enablement of knowledge discovery in functional genomics of disease and other phenotypes through integrated omics approach
- Semantic webs and ontology-driven biological data integration methods
- Development of integrated systems biology visualisation and analysis tools
We invite you to submit papers with unpublished, original research describing recent advances on the areas related to this workshop. All papers will undergo peer review by the conference program committee. All papers accepted will be included in the Workshop Proceedings published by the IEEE Computer Society Press and will be available at the workshops. Authors of selected papers will be invited to extend their papers for submission to a special issue in International Journal of Computational Biology and Drug Design.
|Paper submission deadline:||July 30, 2012|
|Paper acceptance notification:||August 20, 2012|
|Camera-ready manuscript due:||September 4, 2012|
|Workshop dates:||October 4-7, 2012|