Xiangyu Li 李翔宇
Department of Automation, Tsinghua University
Bioinformatics Division and Center for System and Synthetic Biology, TNLIST, Beijing, 100084, China
I have broad intersts in statistical or machine leaning methods in natural and social sciences. My current interests lie in 1) developing novel statistical or machnie learning approaches to analyze and explore the single-cell genomic data,as well as 2) data analysis for next generation sequencing data, such as RNA-seq data and miRNA-seq data.
2013.09~Current Ph.D. Student
- Department of Automation, Tsinghua University.
Bioinformatics Division & Center for System and Synthetic Biology, Tsinghua National Laboratory for Information Science & Technology, Beijing
Supervisor: Prof. Michael Zhang & Prof. Xuegong Zhang
- School of Mathematics, Jilin University.
- 2014.09 - 2015.01: Teaching assistant, Statistical Methods with Applications.
- 2015.09 - 2016.01: Teaching assistant, Statistical Methods with Applications.
- Xiangyu Li, Weizheng Chen, Yang Chen, Xuegong Zhang, Jin Gu* and Michael Q. Zhang*. Network embedding based representation learning for single cell RNA-seq data. Nucleic Acids Research, accepted August 14, 2017.
Updated on Aug. 18, 2017