Prof. Xuegong Zhang visited the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Genetics at Berlin upon the invitation of Prof. Martin Vingron, Director of the Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics, Head of Computational Molecular Biology Department, on April 25-27 and give a seminar at the institute on studying expression of alternative splicing genes with RNA-seq data on April 25.
- Gene Expression and Transcriptional Regulation
- RNA Regulation: miRNA and beyond
- Alternative Splicing
- High-Throughput Omics Data Mining
- Genetic Polymorphism & Complex Diseases
- Bioinformatics in Epigenetics
- Computational Systems Biology
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Systems Medicine
- Synthetic Biology
The mission of our Division and Center is to pursue excellence in scientific research and education on fundamental questions in life science with informatics and systems approaches, on theoretical and methodological questions therein for information science and technology, on the informatics mechanism of life systems, and on the engineering of molecular regulatory systems.
Tsinghua Campus Tour
Xuegong Zhang visited the Max Planck Institute
In News & Events /