Call for Posters
RECOMB 2013 invites the submission of abstracts for the poster track.
Please visit the "Submission" section of this website to submit a one-page abstract (about 200 words, plain justified text in 10pt character size, formatted to fit A4: 21 x 29.7 cm) of your poster, including title, author(s), affiliation, e-mail, and abstract text. Accepted poster abstracts will be published in the conference book of abstracts.
- Each presenter is provided with a 90cm wide x 120cm high poster board. The presentation must cover the same material as the accepted paper.
- Place paper Title and Authors’ names prominently at the top of the poster to allow viewers to identify your paper easily.
- It is recommended that the text and illustrations should be readable from at least two meters (six feet) away.
- Posters should be set up according to the assigned schedule which will be shown in the program book. Tacks, adhesives and materials will be provided for setting up your posters.
- If you have special needs for your poster presentation, please bring those supplies with you to the meeting.
- Poster printing service is available onsite with charge. Please send enquiries and requests to Ms. Carol Cao, Email: email@example.com, Mobile: 86-18611800924.
|February 10, 2013 February 16, 2013
||February 24, 2013