Alternative splicing plays important roles in the functional diversity of proteins in high eukaryote genomes. We are very interested in understanding the mechanisms that regulates alternative splicing, their functional impacts and their possible evolutionary histories.
- Gene Expression and Transcriptional Regulation
- RNA Regulation: miRNA and beyond
- Alternative Splicing
- High-Throughput Omics Data Mining
- Genetic Polymorphism & Complex Diseases
- Bioinformatics in Epigenetics
- Computational Systems Biology
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Systems Medicine
- Synthetic Biology
The mission of our Division and Center is to pursue excellence in scientific research and education on fundamental questions in life science with informatics and systems approaches, on theoretical and methodological questions therein for information science and technology, on the informatics mechanism of life systems, and on the engineering of molecular regulatory systems.
Tsinghua Campus Tour