Transcriptional regulation is a basic form of gene regulation. Our research in this area ranges from the analysis of gene expression patterns, the prediction of transcription starting points, the discovery and recognition of transcription factor binding sites, to the analysis of regulatory pathways and networks and their variation across tissues and developmental stages.
- Gene Expression and Transcriptional Regulation
- RNA Regulation: miRNA and beyond
- Alternative Splicing
- High-Throughput Omics Data Mining
- Genetic Polymorphism & Complex Diseases
- Bioinformatics in Epigenetics
- Computational Systems Biology
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Systems Medicine
- Synthetic Biology
The mission of our Division and Center is to pursue excellence in scientific research and education on fundamental questions in life science with informatics and systems approaches, on theoretical and methodological questions therein for information science and technology, on the informatics mechanism of life systems, and on the engineering of molecular regulatory systems.
Tsinghua Campus Tour