Understanding characteristics of genetic polymorphisms has always been an important aspect for studying the diversity in populations, and for studying individual differences among patients of many diseases. We focus on the computational analysis of meiotic recombination hotspots, and on the study of multi-loci association of complex trait diseases.
- Gene Expression and Transcriptional Regulation
- RNA Regulation: miRNA and beyond
- Alternative Splicing
- High-Throughput Omics Data Mining
- Genetic Polymorphism & Complex Diseases
- Bioinformatics in Epigenetics
- Computational Systems Biology
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Systems Medicine
- Synthetic Biology
The mission of our Division and Center is to pursue excellence in scientific research and education on fundamental questions in life science with informatics and systems approaches, on theoretical and methodological questions therein for information science and technology, on the informatics mechanism of life systems, and on the engineering of molecular regulatory systems.
Tsinghua Campus Tour