The advance of modern biological technology has promoted current biology research into the age of systems biology. A key characteristic of this age is the vast amount of various –omics data. The efficient processing and analysis of these data, especially the mining of biological knowledge from these data with high-fidelity, has raised many challenges in bioinformatics and computational systems biology. We devote our efforts in machine-learning and data-mining approaches toward these challenges.
- Gene Expression and Transcriptional Regulation
- RNA Regulation: miRNA and beyond
- Alternative Splicing
- High-Throughput Omics Data Mining
- Genetic Polymorphism & Complex Diseases
- Bioinformatics in Epigenetics
- Computational Systems Biology
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Systems Medicine
- Synthetic Biology
The mission of our Division and Center is to pursue excellence in scientific research and education on fundamental questions in life science with informatics and systems approaches, on theoretical and methodological questions therein for information science and technology, on the informatics mechanism of life systems, and on the engineering of molecular regulatory systems.
Tsinghua Campus Tour